体育投注The Sonoma Raceway Fan Council is a group of loyal fans who provide feedback and new ideas to aid the growth and development of the raceway and its ability to exceed expectations by delivering true fan satisfaction. Sonoma Raceway is committed to providing the best fan experience possible and takes the input received from fans very seriously. The Fan Council formalizes this process and allows for direct contact between fans and Sonoma Raceway management.
Members of the Fan Council
体育投注We are looking for a cross section of fans that represent the diversity of our Sonoma Raceway guests. We're looking for fans from all major events who camp in our campgrounds, commute more than 20 miles to the raceway, single day or weekend ticket holders or suite pass holders, longtime fans, new fans and so on. These individuals should have a high degree of interest in seeing Sonoma Raceway excel in creating the ultimate experience for our fans, they will offer constructive feedback and provide a true reflection of what they see, hear and experience while attending events at the raceway.
体育投注Fan Council Members will:
- Commit to being on the Fan Council for the 2020 racing seasons (roughly May through October)
- Attend at least one of the two major races during the 2020 season: NASCAR (June 12-14), NHRA (July 24-26).
- Be available for two onsite meetings (date tbd).
- Have access to email and the internet, enabling them to respond to occasional surveys, and have texting capacity on their mobile phone.
- Be tasked to evaluate certain aspects of the raceway's operations or fan experiences during racing events.
If you are able to meet the required commitments and are interested in being a member of the 2020 & 2021 Sonoma Raceway Fan Councils, please click one of the links below. If you have questions or need more information, contact our VP of Ticket Sales and Operations at 707-933-3956 or email@example.com
If mailing a hard copy please send to Attn: Fan Council, Sonoma Raceway, Highways 37 & 121, Sonoma, CA 95476 or fax your application to 707-938-8430.